Translate

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Mohamed Salah scored Liverpool's equaliser on the night against Manchester City

Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah scored Liverpool's equaliser on the night against Manchester City

Champions League comebacks by producing the perfect game against Liverpool.
City need to overturn a 3-0 aggregate deficit at the Etihad Stadium but Guardiola is confident despite a dismal past week.
His side's humbling in the first leg at Anfield last Wednesday was followed by another capitulation as they surrendered a two-goal lead to lose 3-2 to rivals Manchester United in their derby on Saturday.
"My team is extraordinary," said Guardiola. "My team is not comparable to many others. It is top. Myteam is exceptional.
"It is a joy to be manager of that team, even two days ago, after the way we played. I am so delighted.
"Of course to go through you have to make almost the perfect game, to create a lot of chances, be clinical, concede few chances. And the chances we are going to receive - our keeper needs to save them. All the conditions have to be perfect to go through."
Jurgen Klopp won't accept his side have one foot in the semi-finals.
"I saw the game of City  v United at the weekend," he said. "It was one of the best first halves I ever saw. It was like a thunderstorm.
"Then, in the second half, after the first goal, one team gains rhythm, another team loses rhythm. The game changes.
"I cannot tell the boys: 'Boys! Score early!' Well, I can but I am not sure that it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment